Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings (Fall Special Education Series)
November 15 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
PEATC presents this virtual workshop series for parents and professionals who want to learn more about special education in Virginia. Register once to attend some orall of the informative workshops!
- October 4th: From Referral to Eligibility
- October 18th: Anatomy of an IEP
- November 1st: Measurable IEP Goals
- November 15th: Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings: This presentation helps prepare parents for what to expect in the IEP meeting and how to have a productive, student-focused meeting. From preplanning before the meeting to working together afterwards, this presentation will help the IEP team build relationships while focusing on the needs of the student.
- December 6th: Dispute Resolution Options in Virginia
Each workshop will start at 6:30 pm and will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours. These sessions will not be recorded.