Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings (Special Education Workshop Series – Summer 2023)
August 23 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
PEATC presents this virtual workshop series for parents and professionals who want to learn more about special education in Virginia.
Register once to attend some or all of the informative workshops!
- July 12th: From Referral to Eligibility
- July 26th: Anatomy of an IEP
- August 9th: Measurable IEP Goals
- August 23rd: Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings: This presentation helps prepare parents for what to expect in the IEP meeting and how to have a productive, student-focused meeting. From preplanning before the meeting to working together afterwards, this presentation will help the IEP team build relationships while focusing on the needs of the student.
- September 6th: Dispute Resolution Options in Virginia
Each workshop will start at 6:30 pm and will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.