Special Education Workshop Series (March 2nd – How To Talk So Schools Will Listen)
March 2 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
PEATC presents this virtual workshop series for parents and professionals who want to learn more about special education in Virginia.
You can attend one, some, or all of these informative workshops!
- January 19th – From Referral to Eligibility: A Deeper Dive
- February 2nd – Anatomy of an IEP
- February 16th – Measurable IEP Goals
- March 2nd – How To Talk So Schools Will Listen (And Listen So Schools Will Talk)
- March 16th – Dispute Resolution Options in Virginia
These workshops will be held via zoom.
You will receive the zoom login information in a confirmation email from Eventbrite.