Measurable IEP Goals (Fall Special Education Series)
November 1 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
PEATC presents this virtual workshop series for parents and professionals who want to learn more about special education in Virginia. Register once to attend some orall of the informative workshops!
- October 4th: From Referral to Eligibility
- October 18th: Anatomy of an IEP
- November 1st: Measurable IEP Goals: What is a measurable IEP goal? Why do we need them? What kinds of IEP goals should my child have? Are my child’s IEP goals ambitious? In this workshop, we’ll talk about what a measurable annual goal is, discuss high expectations, and provide a basic understanding of the types of goals and how they are determined. We’ll also discuss how benchmarks and short-term objectives help the IEP team monitor progress made.
- November 15th: Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings
- December 6th: Dispute Resolution Options in Virginia
Each workshop will start at 6:30 pm and will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours. These sessions will not be recorded.