- This event has passed.
Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings (Special Education Workshop Series – Spring Fling 2023)
May 31 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
PEATC presents this virtual workshop series for parents and professionals who want to learn more about special education in Virginia.
Register once to attend some or all of the informative workshops!
- May 3rd: From Referral to Eligibility
- May 10th: Anatomy of an IEP
- May 17th: Measurable IEP Goals
- May 31st: Ins and Outs of IEP Meetings: This presentation helps prepare parents for what to expect in the IEP meeting and how to have a productive, student-focused meeting. From preplanning before the meeting to working together afterwards, this presentation will help the IEP team build relationships while focusing on the needs of the student.
- June 7th: Dispute Resolution Options in Virginia
Each workshop will start at 6:30 pm and will last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours.