- This event has passed.
Youth Sexual Health and Wellness: Public and Private
August 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
For Youth with Disabilities ages 14-22.
This a 5-part series designed specifically for Virginia youth with disabilities.
This is part of a series of sessions designed specifically for Virginia youth with disabilities.
These trainings are designed to increase an individual’s capacity for self-advocacy and decision making. Throughout these 5 sessions we will cover important topics including: setting and respecting boundaries, consent and body rights, safe and healthy behaviors, and public versus private body parts, places and behaviors.
- August 1st – Consent and Body Rights
- August 8th – Get Away and Tell
- August 15th – Public and Private
- August 22nd – Social Media and Online Safety
- August 29th – Safe and Healthy Boundaries
Time for each Session: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
THESE SESSIONS WILL BE PRESENTED ON ZOOM.